It’s summertime and lots of folks are on vacation. Design work tends to be in low gear with many projects already completed or waiting to start.
So this is a good time to review your productivity tools. PROCAD software being one of these items that needs to be reviewed. When you don’t have a lot on your slate, take the time and make sure that you:
- Evaluate what you have and what you actually need
- Choose the most productive piping design software
- Upgrade software to the latest version for best design results
- Ensure all your specs and standards are up to date
- Train your staff on new software or new features of upgraded software
Take advantage of the relaxed workload to get ready for projects coming in the fall. Be ready to beat your competition and PROCAD is a good place to start.